Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A beginning..

I don't know what brings me to write a blog. I neither have an inspiration nor a motivation. I am not a good writer either. But, as a person of average abilities, I have way too many thoughts, too many ideas, emotions. I am sure that people who know me won't believe what i have written, because of the crazy idiot that i have within me. My friends often wonder how am i so happy, so free, so full of life. I am not..its just that i don't let the serious part of my life come out. I have never written before and while i am writing this post, there is an awkward feeling running through my mind. This is not me..i never do such things, writing a blog is something which people possessing high intellectual ability do..but then the idiot part within me is saying 'do it, who cares'. yea that is ME. A careless, stupid, passionate footballer that i am, i have decided to write. Write about the things i care, i care not, about my emotions, the instances of my life, my feelings, my opinion. Some of you might not agree to it, or might find it boring, but then again 'who cares'...This is a beginning of a crazy ride, a ride called life...Adios!

1 comment: