Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Speechless...

As i stare at this blank page,
the thinking process starts again,
but there is only one thought that comes to my mind,
the one that has been there for quite a few days.

It had been so nice to just look at her,
her eyes so curious and deep,
her smile so slight, her hair, 
and her weather-beaten face.

It was not the warmth of the flame,
but that of her skin,
that had turned the strong blaze,
into a cool breeze.

Her silence had a sweet sound,
the sound that shunned the noises around,
and the darkness never seemed as bright,
as it seemed on that particular night.

That was once when her beauty rendered me speechless,
but never once to feel so low,
and as the clock ticked away, 
I was brought to my senses.

4 comments:

  1. Love does such wonders! I am proud of you! Can you get any more romantic? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So touching! I loke the font style and the background :) Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved the way you talked about her silence and speech...beautiful piece and it should be close to your heart. lovely.

    ReplyDelete